At Holy Cross, we believe that instilling a strong relationship through faith is the key to creating a well rounded child. Students grasp what is most important and how we all can live a life walking the path of Jesus.
Starting in our Crusader Academy program, students are encouraged to live out the Gospel and encounter Jesus. Hearing simple stories of how he came and helped those around him and learning the events of his life, they can begin to live this out and show kindness and caring to others.
We strive to support the student as a whole in faith, academics, extra-curricular activities, and in expectations. Helping them understand that each aspect is the pillar of their success.
• Daily religion lessons within class
• Second graders can prepare and receive First Holy Communion
• Weekly Mass and prayer services
• Foundation of learning from preschool up
• 1:1 devices for all Kindergarten through 5th grade students
• Use of dedicated online and physical textbooks within class.
• South Gibson soccer and cross country
• Lego Club
• Dress Code
• School buddies
• Crusader Challenge
• Dedicated resource teachers